Win with Clarins and Bloom & Wild
· A Clarins signature Tri-Active Facial
· New Double Serum (50ml)
· Eau Dyamisante Treatment Fragrance (50ml)
· Eau Dyamisante Scented Candle (50g)
· Clarins cosmetic bag
The lucky winner will also win 12 months of Bloom & Wild flowers. Once a month for 12 months we'll deliver a different fresh flower bouquet straight through their letterbox. Each bouquet is designed by our florist for a varied and beautiful present they will enjoy for weeks to come.
This competition has now closed.
Bloom & Wild are the UK’s top rated flower delivery company. Their Flower Team want to put the fun back into flower gifting by designing exciting, on-trend bouquets of fresh flowers. The seasonal bouquets are designed to fit through the letterbox with all of the flowers freshly cut, each bloom individually netted ‘in-bud’ and hand-packed in our innovative letterbox packaging allowing you to enjoy the full life of cut flowers - from bud to bloom.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Bloom and Wild Limited , a company registered in England and Wales, under company number 08419307 and located at 202 Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham St, London, SE11 5JH , AND Clarins (U.K.) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, under company number 01580079 and located at 10 Cavendish Place, London, W16 9DN. The Prize is supplied by both Clarins (U.K.) Limited and Bloom & Wild.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoters or (or their holding or subsidiary companies), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted via http://win.bloomandwild.com/clarins
5. The opening date for entries is 09:00 on 29/08/17. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 17/09/17. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw from all valid entries on 18/09/17 ("Draw Date").
8. The winner will receive:
8.1 a Clarins Tri-Active Facial Treatment (the "Clarins Treatment Prize");
8.2 Clarins Double Serum (50ml) and Eau Dyamisante Treatment Fragrance (50ml), Eau Dyamisante Scented Candle (50g) and a Clarins cosmetic bag (the "Clarins Prize Products") and
8.3 a 12 month supply of Bloom & Wild Flowers (the "Bloom & Wild Prize ")
(together, the "Prize")
The Treatment Prize is a 1hr 45min appointment, which includes a 15 minute consultation time and time for the winner to change. The Treatment Prize must be taken by 1 April 2018. The Treatment Prize is available in all Clarins Skin Spas in the UK with the exception of Selfridges Trafford Park, Selfridges Exchange Square, Selfridges London Oxford Street and House of Fraser, Sutton Coldfield. All appointments are subject to availability.
For the Bloom & Wild Prize, once a month for 12 months Bloom & Wild will deliver a different fresh flower bouquet straight through the winners letterbox.
9. The cost of travel to and from the Clarins Skin Spa and any expenses incurred by the winner to redeem the Treatment Prize are not included.
10. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 19/09/17 and must provide a postal address to claim their Prize Products. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner from the valid entries that were received before the Closing Date.
11. The Prize Products will be sent to the winner by post within two (2) weeks of their response to the Promoter's notification of their win.
12. The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The winner must accept the Prize in the form offered.
13. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Promoter of any health or medical conditions, as there may be some treatments that may not be suitable or will need to be adapted. If the winner has any queries regarding this then she should contact her chosen Clarins Skin Spa prior to her appointment to discuss with a therapist.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize (or any part of the Prize) with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if:
14.1 circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so; or
14.2 in the circumstances described in paragraph 13 above, there are any health or medical issues that mean that the winner cannot redeem the Treatment Prize.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
17. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
19. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
20. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used by the Promoter and/or their agents and suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
21. The Promoter will also use the information you give to provide you with information by electronic means (email or SMS), telephone or post about the Promoter's goods and/or services that the Promoter feels may interest you. If you do not want the Promoter to use your data in this way, please untick the relevant boxes situated on the entry form on which the Promoter collects your data.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected
23. All visuals are for information purposes only and may not be scale.
24. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts