Brighten your 2018 with this brilliant bundle from Bloom & Wild & kikki.K. One lucky winner will receive a year of blooms. Once a month for 12 months we will deliver a different bouquet straight through your letterbox.
You will also receive the Ultimate kikki.K Edit worth £200. The ultimate edit includes:
- The Dream, Do, Enjoy and Share books. Four books with over 100 pages of prompts, gorgeous imagery, and inspiring quotes.
- A gold metal rollerball pen. Bring a touch of gold to your everyday notes with this gorgeous pen.
- 2018 Weekly Diary: Love Life. This Weekly Diary will help you easily manage your days, leaving you free to focus on what really matters.
- Gold leather travel wallet with Zip. With lots of space for all your documents, it will ensure you’re never without all your essentials in a new country, city or place.
- Teacup and Saucer. Brighten your days with this inspiring Teacup & Saucer set made from beautiful porcelain.
- Large Scented Candle. A beautiful soft floral scented candle with a hint of vanilla, presented in a gorgeous ceramic vessel, this candle makes a stylish addition to your home or workspace.
This competition is now closed
Global Swedish design brand, kikki.K was established in 2001, when Kristina ‘Kikki’ Karlsson combined her life passions with a love of Swedish design and a dream to do something meaningful, opening her first boutique in Melbourne, Australia. The brand quickly grew a cult-like following, and expansion around the country – and the world – soon followed.
kikki.K continues to inspire and empower people the world over to live their best life, every day through a unique offering of Swedish design, stationery and organising solutions.
Dream. Do. Enjoy. Share.
About BLOOM & WILD
Bloom & Wild are the UK’s top rated flower delivery company. The Flower Team want to put the fun back into flower gifting by designing exciting, on-trend bouquets of fresh flowers.
The seasonal bouquets are designed to fit through the letterbox with all of the flowers freshly cut, each bloom individually netted ‘in-bud’ and hand-packed in our innovative letterbox packaging allowing you to enjoy the full life of cut flowers - from bud to bloom.