HUNTER BOOT x THE ARTIST RESIDENCE OXFORDSHIRE x BLOOM & WILD COMPETITION PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Hunter Boot x Artist Residence Oxfordshire x Bloom & Wild Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into this Prize Draw participants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions
1. The promoters of this Prize Draw are
Hunter Boot Limited, 36 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7HA (“Hunter Boot”)
Bloom & Wild, Unit 2.1, Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH (Bloom & Wild)
(when referred together, the “Promoters”)
2. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00 Monday, June 5, 2017 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at Midnight on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Participants may only enter the competition once. Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted and entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
3. In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must enter their full details as directed on the Hunter Competition landing page http://www.hunterboots.com/competition/bloom-wild or the Bloom & Wild landing page http://win.bloomandwild.com/hunter-artist-residence.
4. This prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees of Hunter, The Artist Residency, Bloom & Wild and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties.
5. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
6. No Purchase of any kind is necessary to take part in the Prize Draw.
7. There will be 1 winner (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive:
(i) a free 12-month subscription to Bloom & Wild, which includes one bouquet, starting with The Jessie, delivered each month;
(ii) One night stay for two people at The Artist Residence Oxfordshire, including welcome cocktails and breakfast in the Farmhouse Suite, to be booked by November 30th 2017, subjects to the provisions set out in these Terms & Conditions (The Artist Residence Prize);
(iii) 2 pairs of Hunter Field boots (choosing from the women's gardener Wellington boots and men’s gardener Wellington boots), subject to the provisions set out in these Terms & Conditions (Hunter Prize);
(when referred together, the “Prize”)
8. Certain dates for the night at the Artist Residence Oxfordshire during busy periods may not be available. The offer of The Artist Residence Prize is not a guarantee that a room will be available for a particular night. All other expenses, whether relating to the room chosen, the hotel facilities or otherwise, must be paid for by the prize winner. The Winner’s use and occupation of the room, and use of the hotel and/or its facilities, will be governed by the hotel’s own terms and conditions, and the Winner’s acceptance of the Artist Residence Prize will be subject to his or her acceptance of the hotel terms and conditions, which can be accessed from the hotel’s website.
9. Hunter Prize is subject to size availability. If requested sizes are unavailable, Hunter may alter or vary Hunter Prize at its sole discretion and substitute it with a prize, which, in Hunter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative.
10. The Promoters shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect of the Prize. The Prize is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
11. The Winner will be drawn at random and contacted via email by Bloom & Wild on 15th June. If the Winner cannot be successfully contacted within 48 hours, Bloom & Wild reserves the right to select another randomly selected winner from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until a Winner has been successfully contacted.
12. Bloom and Wild’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into other than to confirm the prize items and the Winner's delivery address. Bloom and Wild will arrange delivery of the Prize. Hunter and its related entities shall not be responsible for any undelivered Prize and/or for any claims arising in connection with the delivery of the Prize.
13. The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
14. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of any of the Promoters. No additional compensation will be awarded for such publicity.
15. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to Hunter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for Hunter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Hunter’s websites and social networking platforms.
16. The Promoters reserves the right to discard any Entry which they subsequently discover does not fulfil the Entry criteria.
17. Information regarding personal data provided to Hunter in Hunter website’s entry form will be collected, stored and processed in Hunter’s database for the purpose of managing entry into this Prize Draw.
18. By entering the Prize Draw through Hunter’s website, you give consent to Hunter to share your personal information with Bloom & Wild for the purpose of managing this Prize Draw.
19. By entering the Prize Draw you may opt in to receive Hunter, Bloom & Wild and/or The Artist Residency marketing emails from which you can unsubscribe at any time. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you.
20. By entering the Prize Draw through Hunter’s website you may opt in to receive Bloom & Wild and The Artist Residency marketing emails. If you opt in, you give consent to Hunter to share your personal information with Bloom & Wild and The Artist Residency for marketing purposes.
21. By entering the Prize Draw through Bloom & Wild’s website, you may opt in to receive Hunter and The Artist Residency marketing emails. If you opt in, you give consent to Bloom & Wild to share your personal information with Hunter and The Artist Residency for marketing purposes.
23. The Promoters reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at their sole discretion.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
25. By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Hunter Boot Limited 2015. All Rights Reserved.